Deep Roots, Digital Reach!

Leveraging our strong marketing foundation to help your brand achieve an expansive online presence.​

Our Projects

Try Packie

Try Packie is an e-commerce store that offers a diverse array of products across multiple niches, catering to various customer interests and needs, ensuring a convenient and comprehensive shopping experience for everyone.

Apptimate Software

Apptimate Software is a dynamic software development agency specializing in creating innovative, custom solutions to meet diverse business needs, ensuring high-quality, scalable, and efficient applications for clients across various industries.

Explore Ice

Explore Ice specializes in cold water therapy, offering large, expandable buckets for ice baths to enhance recovery and wellness with high-quality, convenient solutions.

Our Services

Website Creation

We create stunning, user-friendly websites that serve as the perfect digital storefronts for your brand, ensuring a strong online presence and seamless user experience.

Website Redesign

Transforming outdated sites into, engaging and highly functional digital platforms that better represent your brand and captivate your audience.

Search Engine Optimization ​

We strive to enhance your website’s visibility and ranking on search engines to attract more organic traffic and grow your online presence.


Graphic Design​

Creating visually compelling and cohesive brand elements that effectively communicate your message and captivate your audience.


Hear From Them

Exceptional on all counts. Brilliant choice of graphics and amazing store design that can boost sales and increased my conversion rate without a doubt! I highly recommend you try Ranjeet for your store creation service! You can Thank me later


Connor Ballinger

Co-Founder, Explore Ice

Ranjeet’s work for Apptimate Software is priceless – it’s brought immense success and cleared all our doubts. If you want a top-notch website with SEO, Ranjeet is the way to go!


Abhishek Srivastav

Co-founder, Apptimate Software




(Here are answers to frequently asked questions about Banyan Marketing, our range of services, and how we operate)


You have questions. We have answers

First of all, hiring a full-time web developer costs more than a lakh, and it can be difficult to find one who is available. But with us, you will be able to get a professional website developed at a fraction of the cost. As a result, you will receive exactly what you are looking for. Finally, we place a high priority on the satisfaction of our clients before all other considerations. We just don’t say it but we truly believe in it.

While this is highly unlikely, you always have the option of unlimited revisions in case you are not satisfied with the final product. Upon request, we will make changes according to your specifications.

As part of our payment policy, 60% of the total amount is due before the work begins, and the remaining 40% is due upon client satisfaction.

No, the premium theme is not included in the quotation. You will need to purchase it separately. Please get in touch with us if you need more information about the theme.

Our website development process usually takes 3-4 weeks, but sometimes it may take longer.

To begin, we will need your logo, and complete brand information, together with product details (if you have any).

More Than Just Marketing Agency: We're Your Creative Partners!

Got questions, project ideas, or just want to say hi? We’re all ears!

Schedule a FREE Strategy Call

Scroll to Top